POWDER COATINGS & FINISHING
A tough and durable solution in a rainbow of colours!
Give your product the scratch-resistant, long-lasting finish that only powder coating can provide! This specialized process provides surfaces with excellent hardness and abrasion/impact resistance and improved product performances over most liquid coatings.
Our facility features:
- A conveyorized powder coating line
- A 4 stage Nano Ceramics pre-treatment process
- Long or short runs in any colour
- Finishes available in standard or metallic, high gloss to low gloss, smooth, textured or wrinkled
- Parts up to 36" wide x 72" high x 144" long
- Automated guns on two booth systems with quick colour changeability..
Coatings, easily formulated for specific applications, such as prolonged exposure to sunlight, the ability to survive in highly corrosive environments, flexibility to allow forming after coating, or high durability and resistance to chipping. We also provide environmentally-friendly outsourcing options to avoid permitting for solvent-based paints.
Our Typical Powder Coatings Available
With excellent corrosion resistance, toughness, adhesion and hardness, epoxy coatings can be formulated to be FDA compliant for food contact applications and are available in decorative or functional finishes. Epoxy coatings are not suitable for outdoor applications.
- Epoxy / Polyester Hybrid
- These blends exhibit similar properties to standard epoxy coatings and are less susceptible to yellowing when cured. They are also not suitable for outdoor applications.
- Polyester / Urethane
- These coatings are smooth and thin-filmed with excellent mar and chip resistance and are weather-proof. They are generally resistant to diluted acids, hydrocarbons and grease and oil.
- Polyester / TGIC
- This blend exhibits excellent mar, chip and corrosion resistance. It also has excellent edge coverage.
- Thermoplastic Powder Coatings
- Vinyl and PVC powder coatings have a soft feel with good resistance to detergents. Good weather resistance allows these coatings to be used successfully in outdoor applications.
Malach offers in-house, state-of-the-art powder coating, wet finishing and plating.
We have the technology, products and expertise to provide the best looking finishes at the best possible price. Our plating services include zinc plating, chromate conversion coatings, clear, yellow and black zinc RoHS and anodizing.
We can create original artwork or use customer-supplied files to provide:
- Clear Zinc and Screened
- Screening and Pad Printing
- Multi-Surface and Multi-Color Screening